confluentes e.V. is the student consultancy at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management. Our aims are not driven by shareholder and hence not focussed on profit maximization. 75% of the project fees are directly paid to the consultants while the other 25% are used to support the university evironment and community. This might be equipment for the studyrooms, support of the students clubs or charity purposes.
- Since 2012 confluentes provides the "Deutschlandstipendium" with financial support.
- Support of the WHU Foundation with equipment and furniture for example for the library or the canteen.
- Facility-support for the student body regarding equipment of the studyrooms.
- The student charity organisation WHUSH organises projects and partnerships all around the world.
- The HSSV, sportclub of the university, offers different courses in the WHU gym.
- The Studentische Bühne performs a theater play every semester for students and the people living in Vallendar.
- The WHU GenerationsCup provides an opportunity for students and employees of the WHU to take part in the Frankfurt Marathon.
- Let Doctors Fly sends doctors to Uganda and into areas where they are strongly needed.
- The WHU First Responder are emergency medical technicians who help the people in Vallendar as well as at WHU events.